OpenStreetMap data, classical music, public domain software, and Wikisource projects
I'm a prolific OpenStreetMap contributor. I work in Delhi for most part, and additionally wherever I might happen to travel.
I have been nominated for the OSM Greatness In Mapping Award 2020 -
[contrapunctus] has shown an amazing dedication to mapping the public transport system of Delhi, in large part single-handedly. In doing so has provided extensive feedback on the functionality of Android mapping tools, and addressed issues with mapping public transport where there are many modes not typically seen in European & North American cities.
I focus on
- public transport - routes for buses, minibuses, share autos, et al.
- ATMs, banks, fuel stations, and of course, road and place names.
My preferred method is to map on the ground using the mobile editor Vespucci.
Public domain software
- Chronometrist, a time tracker for GNU Emacs, and
- sxiv.el, a wrapper around the Simple X Image Viewer (SXIV).
Wikisource and Wiktionary
I'm interested in transcribing works on Wikisource, and adding Hindi words to Wiktionary.
I'm currently working on the following Wikisource books -
- "Harmony - Its Theory And Practice" by Ebenezer Prout
- "The Rose and The Ring" by William Makepeace Thackeray
Music recordings and scores
I'm a classical guitarist, singer, and composer with 5 years' experience of composing for musical theatre. I am interested in sharing my existing and future works into the public domain. There is also a lot of public domain music I'd like to create modern Lilypond editions of.
Käyttäjän contrapunctus tilejä muissa palveluissa:
contrapunctus liittyi 2 vuotta sitten.